Although affiliate links appear within some of my posts, I want to assure you that my comments regarding these products or services are totally honest. In most cases I was a happy customer of the product long before I became a blogger. I include links partly as a convenience to you, but yes, if you use my link I may earn a small commission. It’s at no extra cost to you and you will have my sincere appreciation for helping to support my blog. You are welcome to contact me and ask me about my experiences with products or services.
Amazon ads appear separately and are not necessarily products that I have used.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Periodically, Mid-Life Blogger hosts fun giveaways for its readers. These events may be self-sponsored by the blog owner or may be sponsored by another individual, business or corporation. This may or may not be plainly stated in the actual giveaway. If you need further clarification, please ask.
All giveaways, unless otherwise stated, will follow these guidelines:
- Winner(s) chosen via Giveaway Tools.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Giveaways are in no way meant to be a form of gambling or sweepstakes.
- Open only to individuals in the continental USA, 18+, unless otherwise stated.
- Will start and end on dates listed on each specific contest.
- Each winner will have 48 hours to claim prize after being notified via the email they used to enter the contest. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
- If giveaway is self-hosted, site/blog owner agrees to mail prize to winner(s) within 14 days.
- If giveaway is sponsored by an outside entity, then winner will abide by their prize fulfillment periods. I cannot be held liable or responsible, should a vendor choose not to fulfill a promised prize.
- All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems. Any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
- Any prizes that may result in tax liability for the winner(s) are the winner(s) responsibility.
- Any and all giveaways may be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, email or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as that particular social media being in any way responsible for that particular contest.
- Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest.
- I use Giveaway Tools for giveaways. Email addresses are gathered for verification, and by entering you are giving permission to have your email added to the Mid-Life Blogger mailing list. You still will get a verification/confirmation email and may decline, or may unsubscribe at any time.